Hair today....

  • freelancemom@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      You aren't the only one! I chatted with an african/american/italian woman
      who had the same thing!

      She had very dark, curly, almost frizzy hair and after about 2 months on the
      treatment she had what she called, "iron board flat hair that couldn't be
      curled"
      Her mother accused her of having it done and to this day, she doesn't have a
      curl. It's been almost 2 years now she told me. I have also heard of those
      with a perm becoming straight, but thought it was the chemical reaction.

      Weird how our body rejects certain things!

      Sharon Nicholson

      Hepatitis Education & Patient Coalition (H. E. P. C.)
      Executive Director

      Hepatitis A, B, C's editor at Suite101
      http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/hepatitis_abc

      Diamondstarlite Publishing