Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Hair Loss..not one of a kind

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      I have had hair loss but what Claudine was talking
      about was not hair loss. Is about natural curly hair
      I was born with.....the type people get, what they
      call spiral perms. Going to bed one night and waking
      up with it straight..........Connie

      http://www.homestead.com/diamondstarlite/meetsharon.html

      http://im.yahoo.com