Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Some good news!

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2003
      WTG Micky!!!!!!

      From: Tatezi
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 6:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Some good news!

      Micky....what absolutely wonderful news. I am so happy for you.

      A quick question...which treatment did you use????/

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2003
        For some reason I've been unindated with spam the last week and am just now going through my inbox and this was sitting there unanswered.

        Watch the antioxidents you are taking for the amount of vitamin A in them...then check your multi vitamin and see how much A is in there. With us heppers, we should never take more than 12000ius of A each day....A can cause liver damage.

        Gotta love that accupuncture, don't you. It makes all the difference with your sides (and more besides).

        You can always try adding folic acid to your regime...it helps create red blood cells.
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 14, 2003
          Well, I take all my supplements one by one, I do not believe in
          formulas for people who have a disease like ours.
          My morning boost is: vitamin E 400 with tocopherols, vitamin C with
          bioflavonoids 500, B-100, Selenomax 200, Folic acid (twice daily
          800mcg), Zinc 50,CoQ10 pure 30, Cal+Mag+D 1000, Maitake and Reishi
          mushrooms.
          Together with 2 ribavirin (twice daily).

          This way I know how much I'm taking of what. So far it seems to be
          working, my energy level is good and with the acupuncture, I think
          I'll manage till the end of tx.
          God knows what the rest of my body will be like, but my liver will
          sure be great!
          As I told my doctor, at the end of tx, people will say: "we burried
          her with a perfect liver, so the tx works!" LOL
          Only joking, but I do have my worries about what this poison might
          leave in my body...
          Micky

          --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, "Tatezi" <tatezi@s...>
        • Suzy Balone
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
            Way to GO Micky that is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Hope it continues to be negative
            Suzy

            Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now
            FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com