Missed Digest Number 1306

  • srw1954@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
      Hi guys,
      I somehow never got Digest Number 1306. Would one of you forward it to my
      email address SRW1954@....
      As an update to my lymph node problem. I'm having one of them surgically
      removed on Monday afternoon the 8th so they can biopsy it to see if it's lymphoma
      or not. If anyone wants to send good vibes my way late Monday afternoon and
      evening PST I could use it.
      Thanks, I'll keep you posted.
      --Sara

    • w.m.landstra

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
          Consider it done....I'll be sending you good energies all Monday afternoon and evening!

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2003
            Another consider it done Sara....a bunch of good luck wishes.