Re: sorry/ to Willem

  • micky
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 3, 2003
      Willem,

      I'm sorry to have interfered and translated the letter which I had no
      business doing!
      So I deleted the translation.
      I am very sorry to have been so forward.
      be well
      Micky

      --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, "w.m.landstra"

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 3, 2003
        LOL....I really didn't understand it even translated Willem.....so don't you worry none, ya hear? LOL.

        Hugggggs

        <lands142@p...> wrote:
        > Hi.This email was not for the group but to a friend.Shit,internet
        reveals everything.Willem.

      • w.m.landstra
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 4, 2003
          Hi Micky.It.s ok and here is what it was all about.I have a friend,a degenerate lawyer,who has a drinking problem and cirrosis.We meet in a bar and some months ago he told me that he would die within a month.I bet him a bottle of port that he would be still around after a month.The doctors told him to stop drinking otherwise they would.nt prescribe the expensive medicines to slown down the dying of healthy livercells,He told them instead..I hve been drinking for fourthy years why should I stop now,I can.t,and went for a holiday to Portugal instead.He came back all blown up with body-fluid,in the hospital they drained him,went back to the bar where I met him and claimed my bottle of port.He was drunk and told me a story of a UFO which followed him home.He used to be a very good lawyer but now he is a example of forgotten dreams,a wasted life and crocodile tears.He.ll die soon and he promised all his croonies the most eleborate funeral money can buy which plenty of booze.Willem.

          <lands142@p...> wrote:
          > Hi.This email was not for the group but to a friend.Shit,internet
          reveals everything.Willem.

        • w.m.landstra
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 4, 2003
            Hi carol now you know what it was all about.I.ll bet you a bottle of port that you will be still around after,say many years.Willem.

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 4, 2003
              I'll take that bet Willem. Sorry about your friend....it's so dam sad. A person with a good job, seems like he could build a good life except for being an alcoholic who does not have the desire to stop. If he committed a crime he could be sent to a place to dry out....might be the best thing for him. So sad, what a wasted life.

              Hugggs to you Willem