Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] stirring up the group

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      You do bring me a good chuckle, Willem. And I'm sure you'll do a fine job finishing the spaghetti <g>

      And the most important thing for my soul is love, harmony and laughter. (And a few of the Great Spirit's creatures to keep me company.)

      Did I mention I have another baby pigeon? I can even take him to work on this job so he gets all the feedings he needs. I've decided that pigeons must be bringing me a message...I sure have tried to save a lot of them and most people never see a baby pigeon in their lives.

      Liefs,