Week 6

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 8:59 AM
      Moving right along here with tx. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really getting Pegasys or not. I have the added fatigue and the breathlessness, but other than than, I wouldn't know I was in tx. Course this is the way it was with Rebetron until all of a sudden I was so cranky I couldn't stand myself. I really must have the constitition of a horse.

      Loving my new job. Well it's sorta new. I temped there for a couple months before taking a full time job at a PR firm. I was not happy in that corporate environment with all the games, but it was sure better than unemployment. I was thrilled when I got an offer to return to the other organization. It's a grassroots organization and fights for the people: affordable housing, convenient public transportation, decent schools, neighborhood improvements, etc. It's more fun than work...I would never in my wildest dreams have thought I'd get paid to fight City Hall. The rebel in me is just flourishing.

      Just thought I'd post my weekly update. How is everyone else on tx doing? Been pretty darn quiet here...Willem, how about helping me wake everyone up????