testing carol-tatezi

  • w.m.landstra
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2003
      Hi you brave,brave girls.Get tested 6 months after stopping TX and thereafter 6 months again.Both of you are going to respond,there.s no doubt in my mind about that.Sides are part of the treatment,there are no surprises there.That.s what you knew when you started TX.But you.ll survive like everybody else.Hang on to life,cats,boyfriends, girlfriens,plants,friends,nature,simple things,job and bla bla bla but I mean it.Come on Girls let them have it.Willem

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2003
        That's my plan Willem....this time that virus will be history.