Re: Questions

  • byteme
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      Dear Jessie:
      If you have any questions, just remember, es[ecially when it comes
      to HCV, "there are no stupid questions, just stupid people who never ask
      the question"! If one person finds something hard to understand, there
      are probably many more, and I am sure someone will be able to explain
      what ever the issue is, in terms that you can relate and understand. To
      me, that is one of the reasons of this great site, it gives us all a
      place to share experiences and questions, without drowning in medical or
      scientific terms.
      Speaking for myself, I would rather see you ask, then, still have
      unresolved issues. Marty