re: Cher Update

  • C.J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 7:24 PM
      Hi~~YES, it was great hearing that it was a MISTAKE. Sorry, I should
      have clarified it better in my post. I was saying that the nurse was
      reading my results as being NEGATIVE to the Hep C. and I was @ less
      than 10 copies on my labs. Still, I know that this particular test
      will go down to less than 5 copies, and my other tests HAVE gone down
      and stated less than 5 copies, but this one is stating less than 10.
      The nurse says that it is in the difference of the labs that they
      were sending the tests too?? Would that make sense?
      Anyway, thanks, and yes it was great to hear that it was a mistake
      and the lab even said to come back in 4 weeks (which it's getting
      near that time, now) and have another test done of which they will do
      free of charge.
      Cher