  • Suzy Balone
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2003
      Tat

      Was wondering how you were getting along on the peg?
      HOpe that you aren't experiencing too many side effects and
      that your job is still going all right.
      Not much going on here. my reg doc wants me to go see my Gi
      Doc as it has been a couple years, but I don't really think I want to go
      on the pEg yet, had such terrible sides the first go around.
      How is every one else doing>/???
      Kind of quiet here.
      Take care and have a good one everyone
      Suzy