Thank you

  • Pamela Venus
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2003
      Thanks to everyone for their responses to my feedback request. Special
      thanks to you Claudine. I can always count on you to have a wealth of
      accurate up to date info. and that has been so helpful to Philip & myself
      over the past couple years. I am very grateful.

      Love & blessings,

      Pamela Venus

      Love is all there is

      Peace is all there is

      Joy is all there is

      Om Shanti Shanti Shanti Om

    • Lorad8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
        I want to thank you all for your encouraging emails and offers of prayers.
        This group is fantastic and I am so grateful for it. I've been on this list
        since about 2000 when it was a small and very vocal group. I'm so glad I
        continue to be a member because now, with my brother's liver cancer, I have
        people who understand and are knowledgeable in what is going on in my life.

        I got a copy of his CT scan and it is filled with words I really don't want
        to see. Can anyone help me with the interpretation?

        "EXTENSIVE ABNORMALITY THROUGHOUT THE LIVER PARENCHYMA, SUSPICIOUS FOR
        DIFFUSE METASTIC VERSUS MULTI-CENTRIC CARCINOMA. PORTA HEPATIS ADENOPATHY IN
        ADDITION TO DIFFUSE ASCITES.

        SMALL RIGHT EFFUSION AND SUBTLE RIGHT LOWER LOBE NODULES, LIKELY REPRESENT
        METASTATIC DISEASE ALTHOUGH PRIMARY SITE OF INVOLVEMENT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED.
        EXTENSIVE LUCENCY THROUGH VISUALIZED SKELETON CONSISTENT WITH BONY METASTATIC
        DISEASE."

        Hugs and Thanks,

        Lora

      • alleypat@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
          Lora I don't know what it means other than what it literally states, much as you would know. I just wanted to respond and say h i and give you a big hug :)