hi all

  • april
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      Hi,
      I am new to all this and Claudine told me about
      this little group and I got my first one and they are
      talking about no more articles HEY STOP I just got
      here Please don't for the new ones like me keep the
      info coming Thanks I am sure I will enjoy this club
      Thanks To Claudine for inviting me
      Bye 4Now
      April

      http://im.yahoo.com