Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Trigger Happy

  • AlleyPat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2003
      haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

      That's an idea!!! Lemme write that down hahaha

      As a matter of fact, we had our first local science fiction and fantasy writers workshop at my house last nite. It went great! We are called the North Texas Speculative Fiction Writers (NTSFW). Kinda official sounding huh?

      Now, if I would just WRITE!

      hugs all

      Alley
      alleypat@...