RE: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 91

  • MaryBeth_Sutter@gallup.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2000
      Hi,

      Pat, Claudine,

      I don't know what my genotype is. My previous doctor didn't test. My new
      doctor did and I will get the results 4/13.

      Kimi,

      Did you ask your doctor or the dermatologist about the Ultravate? That was
      the only thing that gave me relief from the rash. It didn't go away but it
      did clear up some and stop the itch and burn.

      MaryBeth