Re: The arthritis ~~joint like pain

  • Mark Middle Mountain
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18, 2003
      >HI.MSM is great but I experienced sleeping-problems when I took more then 3
      grams,especially in the beginning.Willem<

      Yes, at higher doses, me too, but taking it all at once first thing in
      the morning helped with that.

      Cher - does it say you HAVE 90 copies, or does it say detectable to less
      than 90 copies? Different tests have different sensitivites thus a higher
      number doesn't necessarily mean you have relapsed, could just be a different
      test.
    • w.m.landstra
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 18, 2003
        Hi.I never thought about that.Good idea!!.Willem.