RE: fibro (Tatezi)

  • C.J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2003
      Hi~~I saw your comment on the post about the aging process. I thought
      the same thing for the longest time~~just thought some of my symtons
      went along with aging and getting older and then I would think back
      to what my own mother was doing at the age I am and knew something
      was wrong. She was doing some very hard work when she was my age and
      here I am at the age she was at that time and I could barely move one
      foot in front of the other. So, I knew something was wrong. My mom is
      68 now and she is still in the work force and can work circles around
      me, and I am 44, so I knew something was wrong just by looking back
      at her life when she was at the age I am now. Cherry