Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 89

  • Constance Dickson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
      People use RNA and PCR and I do not want to sound
      ignorant but I am not sure what they stand
      for.....maybe once someone tells me I will know by
      full name. It is like my congenital ITP (Idiopathic
      or Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura). People don't
      know that either.....Connie
      I know what DNA stands for....smile

      http://im.yahoo.com