Re: HGH ? Genotype?

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Marjoe,

      It is easy to post a message to the group, at
      GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com . Try it.

      I would not advise any one to take HGH, the risks of its use are not known.

      The blood test for HCV-genotype is easily available, ask your doc for it. Current work shows that PegIfn+ Riba gives the best results in those who have failed Interferon earlier.

      With best wishes,
      Dr Sharat Misra MD, DM, FACG

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        Doc, It's always in the news how they are going for hgh treatments in European spas. What do you think about that? Are you going by AMA approved only advice or do are you open to European ideas not yet approved by FDA? Thx. I quit reading about all this hgh 10 years ago, except they still send me things occasionally to read. I'm not sure where your stance is coming from, doc.

        I know there are a multitude of doctors that won't recommend it or herbs or alternative meds. I also know in Europe the are a multitude that would recommend them.

        If one were taking those hgh treatments in Europe and came down with hep c, should they stop hgh treatments? I don't know. Should they be taking them in the first place? Is the reason you don't recommend it because you feel nobody shouldn't be taking it in the first place or is it because of the hep c?

        If I get time, I'll research hgh later today and see what comes up on the latest and greatest with hgh. You must know about the 70 year old man on hgh who did the 100 yard dash in 10 something? I watched the video and met him here in San Antonio at the Senior Olympics, but since then have not followed up on him or the hgh study he was in. Do you know about that? He is an American on European hgh. Thx.

        Open a PayPal Account today for online purchases &/or for Credit/Debit Cards

        Get a $5 Bonus just for signing up & opening an account with a funds transfer! Fast & Easy! Pay for auction purchases or buy at 1000s of online stores. Click here:
        https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=WJXYDUMUSEY8W