Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Donna! Its so wonderful to hear that you are feeling...

  • Mscue40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2003
      Thanks Willem and everyone for your support during the last year. It was so
      nice to be able to write to people who really understood how I was feeling
      while on the medicine. To be able to get great answers to my questions and
      feel the ties between us all because of our illness. Wonderful just
      wonderful.
      Donna

      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2003
        It sure makes it a lot easier when we can talk to people who know what we
        are going through, doesn't it? I think I would have lost my mind when I went
        through the "cranky" phase had it not been for everyone here.