Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Donna! Its so wonderful to hear that you are feeling so good

  • w.m.landstra
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2003
      Hi.It.s now little over one year since I.am of treatment.The most wonderfull thing is that my brainfog has disappeared.I can play chess again,short memory is almost normal and energy level good.So happy for you that you made it and you.re going to join the club of sustained responders,many on this group will follow,absolutely.Willem..