Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] doc

    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2003
      Doc....you are the main reason I am here...even though I haven't had much to post lately. On another forum I'm on, they asked a questionnaire, one question was how do you rate your doctor, my response was my doc doesn't seem to care much whether I try treatment again or not.....so I said the only Doc I listen to is you, and you've already said I should try treatment again so I am going to do so after summer is over. Got a lot of hot plans for summer that I don't want to miss :-)

      Hugggggs
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2003
        Hi.The Doc is a wonderfull knowledgeable person who cares about us,lights candles for us at his shrine in India,maby even goes to pilgrimage to the Ganges when one of us is really in need of support from the Gods but we are also the reason why you.re on this group and I know the Doc. can takes a joke.Willem.