NEW, FIRST ISSUE of NATAP's Hep C newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 12:33 PM
      NATAP - www.natap.org

      NEW, FIRST ISSUE of NATAP's Hep C newsletter:

      Hepatitis C Review Newsletter in PDF - Issue No. One - Spring 03 -
      (05/12/03)
      http://www.natap.org/publications.htm

      This 8-page newsletter covers hepatitis treatment and advocacy. This
      issue
      has articles on "What is the liver biopsy", recent advocacy work,
      treatment,
      Hep C diet & nutrition, care, a report from the CDC Hep C
      Coordinator's
      Conference, and treating injection drug users. You can download the
      pdf
      version from this link above or contact NATAP by telephone to order a

      hard
      copy. We are mailing printed copies to all on our mailist and
      multiple
      copies
      to organizations requesting it. Multiple copies are available for you

      and
      your organization by request. The newsletter is glossy, in color,
      with
      pictures and illustrations. I think you'll find it enjoyable and
      informative.

      Jules Levin

      http://search.yahoo.com