Donna! Its so wonderful to hear that you are feeling so good

  • AnitaAndDavis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2003
      Dear Donna!

      Its so wonderful to hear that you are feeling so good! YAY! Keep up the
      good
      work!

      Smiles,
      Anita
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HepatitisCLEARINGAndClear/
      In a message dated 5/14/03 11:36:59 AM, Mscue40@... writes:

      << Hi Doctor, I have finished my 48 weeks of peg and did one more week of
      ribaviran. I am happy to say I feel absolutely 500% better since I have been
      off treatment. Everyday my energy level is rising. I have no bouts of
      depression, my mind is clearer, I have been able to read without hurting my
      eyes. My short term memory is getting better. I feel so so good. I am out and
      about working in my yard, enjoying the beautiful weather and life after
      treatment is good.
      Sincerely,
      Donna >>
    • w.m.landstra
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2003
        Hi.It.s now little over one year since I.am of treatment.The most wonderfull thing is that my brainfog has disappeared.I can play chess again,short memory is almost normal and energy level good.So happy for you that you made it and you.re going to join the club of sustained responders,many on this group will follow,absolutely.Willem..
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        - Make -');getMakes(modelsArray);// -->
        - Model -- Please Select a Make -
        Zip: