Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Mouth Sores please help with hints for comfort.

  • Patricia J. Hauldren
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 29, 2003
      I had a numbing spray for the mouth ulcers

      Alley
      alleypat@...

      Message 2 of 24 , May 5, 2003
        Congrats!!!!!!!!!to All!!!!!!!!I'm about to go see a GI here and intend to
        ask for a lab update.

        Next question for me will be how to rebuild my life.
        Hang in all.

      • Patricia J. Hauldren
        Message 3 of 24 , May 5, 2003
          good luck Anne! Let us know what happens :)

          Alley
          grand prairie tx
          alleypat@...
          http://home.attbi.com/~alleypat

          Message 4 of 24 , May 5, 2003
            Anne...

            Haven't heard from you in so long. Has it been a long time since you saw a
            GI?

            What do you mean about rebuilding your life? I know your husband has not
            been well and sure hope he is doing better. You sorta had to put your life
            on hold while he was ill.

            Know that my thoughts are with you and I'm anxiously awaiting to hear what
            the GI says.

            Blessings