Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] chinese wisdom

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 7:38 AM
      Willem,

      Glad you went to see the Chinese doctor about your rash...sometimes they can
      "fix" thing that western medicine can't. I think it's because they look at
      the whole and focus on keeping the qi (chi--spirit's energy) flowing smootly
      through any blockages. It has always fascinated me how chinese medicine
      works on so many things.

      And you are right that a lot of people with Hep C have rashes...I only
      wonder if it's the Hep or as a result of the treatment.

      Good luck my friend and keep us posted.
      Liefs