Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] rashes

    Message 1 of 49 , Apr 4 7:43 PM
      Didn't Willem go through 3 or 4 rounds of treatment and responded the last
      time? Are you here Willem to answer that question?

      Peggy, what symptoms are you experiencing? My viral load was 4.2 million
      when I was first diagnosed but I'd never experienced any symptoms. Would
      never have known I had Hep C had my ex not tracked me down to tell me that
      two of his brothers had died of liver failure due to Hep C, his other
      brother had been listed for a liver and he was in treatment so I should get
      tested. Even my doctor didn't believe I could have it because he always
      tracked my LFTs because of my past. And every LFT test I've ever had done
      was normal. But my biopsy showed Stage 2 fibrosis so I am walking proof that
      LFTs are no indicator of liver damage.

      Message 49 of 49 , Apr 29 12:37 PM
        I've had the little buggers before too-they are easily spread. Nothing to
        be ashamed of.

        gail