Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] rashes

  • PSchm12958@aol.com
    Message 1 of 49 , Apr 4, 2003
      patriciajean@... writes:

      > Wow do you mean your doc retreated a 4th time just because your viral load
      > went above a million?

      NAH..he treated me because I was symptomatic for the first time since
      stopping treatment last time. He also, I "think", feels in a unique position
      since we are both medical people. Thanks for the support

    • Gail Samples
      Message 49 of 49 , Apr 29, 2003
        I've had the little buggers before too-they are easily spread. Nothing to
        be ashamed of.

        gail