Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] rashes

  • Patricia J. Hauldren
    Message 1 of 49 , Apr 4, 2003
      Wow do you mean your doc retreated a 4th time just because your viral load went above a million?

      If that were the case, I'd be doing treatment many times lol. Luckily, while some think the higher the viral load, the faster it damages the liver, there is no correclation between high viral load and how sick you may or may not be.

      I have fibrosis 0-1, inflamation, and a 2.3 million viral load, but I'm not doing treatment again. There are worse things thank Hep C (like treatment!) and the treatment can give permanent sides.

      Good luck with your treatment and letus know how it goes!

      Alley
      Grand Prairie, Tx

    • Gail Samples
      Message 49 of 49 , Apr 29, 2003
        I've had the little buggers before too-they are easily spread. Nothing to
        be ashamed of.

        gail