Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] rashes

  • PSchm12958@aol.com
    Message 1 of 49 , Apr 4, 2003
      Hi everyone again. Believe it or not I have now been a member of tis group
      for 4 years. I read the postings a lot, but do not write back much. Wanted
      everyone to know that I have started my FOURTH go-around of interferon and
      Ribavirin. The last 2 have not resulted in a negative titer for me, but
      recently my active viral load quadrupled, so we had to start therapy again. I
      am not complaining..just saying to all to hang in there and you will find
      strengths you did not realize you have. My background is in critical care
      nursing (22 years), so I have a unique perspective. Feel free to contact me
      thru the group or via email to me.....................PEGGY

    • Gail Samples
      Message 49 of 49 , Apr 29, 2003
        I've had the little buggers before too-they are easily spread. Nothing to
        be ashamed of.

        gail