rashes

  • CHARLEY118@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 49 , Apr 4, 2003
      hi everyone i am now in my 44th week of the study that im in peg and
      thymosin so far so good as far for the rashes i use hydrocortisone and
      it take it right away also i would like to know if anybody
      triglycerides hit the cellin like my did 1500 should be under 200 while
      on the peg the doc put me on a drug call tricor and its comming down
      chaley
    • Gail Samples
      Message 49 of 49 , Apr 29, 2003
        I've had the little buggers before too-they are easily spread. Nothing to
        be ashamed of.

        gail