Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Alternative Medications May Help Prevent or Delay...

  • Mscue40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2003
      Hei Wilhem, for a rash I use a topical cream. That means you put it on the
      skin. Hydrocortisone 1% works well. My heptalogist made it very clear that
      the pain on the right side is my intestine. I think I noticed it too and
      associated it with my liver. My liver is not inflamed anymore and I have 9
      weeks of treatment left.
      I can tell you all I have appreciated all of your help, caring and concern.
      You all have been a great source of comfort and knowledge to me.
      Sincerely,
      Your hepper friend,
      Donna