Pete G

  • jcmmo@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2003
      Pete G, the yooper... has passed on. He died on 3/17 in the hospital.
      I will miss seeing him at the hepfest in august. He was such a
      wonderful person.
      Damn, I hate this disease !!!!

      Judy
    • jcmmo@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2003
        Pat @ liverhope wrote...

        Our Pete passed away on St Patrick's day, March 17, 2003
        He went into the hospital throwing up blood, they did some surgery and
        tied off some veins. (Esophageal tears) but Robin said (Pete's
        girlfriend) that Pete could feel the blood filling his stomach. They
        gave him something for pain and he just slipped away. She thinks he just
        bled out.
        He has already been cremated and they are having a memorial service on
        April 5th.
        Robin can't get into his computer but she is going to try and have some
        one help her. She isn't computer literate at all. If anybody belongs to
        other groups that knew Pete, she would like it if we would pass the
        word.
        Pat
        pat@...
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2003
          I am so sorry to hear this...each time we lose someone it strikes deep at home and makes us realize how precious life is. I'll miss his posts and will light a candle for him.

          Blessings

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2003
            Thank you for passing on this information, as awful as it is. Pete
            had such a wonderful since of humor. I hate to hear this! I'm going
            to miss him.

            I'll never get used to this!
            Claudine

            http://platinum.yahoo.com