Yahoo! Groups Downtime

  • Rocco N. ARTURO
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2003
      Passed along as information:

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: FLWACVET@...

      To: SpringIntoAction@yahoogroups.com

      Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 11:27 PM

      Subject: [SpringIntoAction] Yahoo! Groups Downtime

      I don't know if anyone else saw this but this is what I received as
      owner of

      another group. Just passing information on.......

      From: "Yahoo! Groups" <yahoogroups_notification@y...>
      Date: Mon Mar 11, 2002 9:51 pm

      Subject: Yahoo! Groups Downtime Fri 03/15/01 9PM PST (GMT-8)

      Dear Yahoo! Groups Members,

      The Yahoo! Groups service will be down for scheduled maintenance
      Friday, March 15, 9:00 PM PST (GMT-8) as we move our servers to a new
      facility. We expect the service to be restored the morning of Sunday
      March 17.

      During this time the web site will be unavailable and email will not
      be delivered. (Some users may experience email non-delivery notices
      while the service is down, but all email should be delivered once
      service is resumed.) Please note: once the service is restored, there
      will be email delays due to backlog. We expect these delays to last
      no longer than 1 day. Please do not re-send email to your group as
      this will only add to delays.
      We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
      The Yahoo! Groups Team