hello

  • Tsp699@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 9, 2003
      how do i go about getting off the mailing list?

    • w.m.landstra
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 9, 2003
        dont.William.
        how do i go about getting off the mailing list?

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 9, 2003
          how do i go about getting off the mailing list?

        • tammster62
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 11, 2004
            Thanks for all of the encouragement. I am doing much better both
            mentally and physically today.
            I only took half of my shot this week and don't know if that has
            anything to do with it or not, but feeling pretty good. One of the
            white spots is now gone and there is only one left. I have not run
            any fever and my throat no longer hurts (hurray).
            I am STILL waiting to get my Neuprogen in. The pharmacy assured me
            that it would be mailed on Friday and I would receive it yesterday,
            but I got a call yesterday and they needed my address. They said that
            they would get it in the mail and I should get it in a few days.
            I will be calling my insurance contact person tomorrow and
            complaining about this. I am trying to balance my appreciation of the
            fact that I am receiving these medicines so cheap with my anger at
            the mess-ups that has me 10 days late on getting this new med in.
            Considering this is a refrigerated medicine, I don't expect to see it
            until Tuesday at the earliest.
            Anyway, I am feeling pretty excited about taking my meds again. I was
            feeling really down (pms going on too) and was about to get off of
            it. I will stick with it longer though.
            Oh, and I did have a touch of the riba rage that ya'll talk about.
            It, combined with the pms, was terrible and my kids really saw the
            worst of me :(
            I will finish this small novel with a thanks to everyone for their
            support and all of the information that is put on this website. I
            don't respond a lot because I don't know much about this yet, but I
            want everyone to know that ya'll are appreciated.
            <><TammieD><>
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 11, 2004
              Tammie,

              One doesn't usually get the crankiness (riba rage as I call it) until further into treatment. It is caused by the decrease of neurotransmitters in your brain (the ribavarinn destroys the neurotransmitters). An increase in your antidepressant can nip it in the bud...you are on antidepressents, aren't you? If you aren't you need to get started on them. When I got the crankies on treatment (and they were very minor compared to when I did rebetron), we increased my antidepressant and within a month the crankies were gone.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 11, 2004
                Tammie, it's good to see you feel better. It must be tough going with kids around so don't beat yourself up about giving a good tongue lashing to them....as long as they know Mommy is going through a bad time right now, they will be fine and so will you. Hang in there girl.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 12, 2004
                  --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, "Tatezi" <tatezi@s...>
                  wrote:
                  > Tammie,
                  >
                  > One doesn't usually get the crankiness (riba rage as I call it)
                  until further into treatment.
                  OH, how horrible. I am just that mean!!!! I have no excuse. I am
                  blushing right now.

                  you are on antidepressents, aren't you?
                  No, I am not taking anything like that. I will ask my doc about them.

                  <><TammieD><>
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 12, 2004
                    Do talk to your doctor about antidepressants...depression is a known side of treatment and you should get on them asap. If one doesn't work within a month, ask him to try a different one. I take amitriptyline at night which also promotes stage 4 sleep.