Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Mariposa

  • Patricia J. Hauldren
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 8, 2003
      Beautiful. I'm working on a Tarot Card for an art swap and I'll post it in a few, and this poem fits right in with it.

    • srw1954@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 10, 2003
        Gee, Carol, Alley,
        I truly appreciate all of your sweet words of support and sympathy regarding
        the passing of my mom. I'm feeling much better as time and life goes on,
        although I still have, and will continue to have, intense periods of grief
        well up in me as images and memories of her appear.
        Gee, I'm sorry to hear of your grandma, dad and stepson, but glad for you
        that you could be there when they passed. And Carol, sounds like your mom
        was special to you too. Alley, I'd love to see your Tarot card that relates
        or incorporates to the poem (which one, Edna's or Emily's?) when you have it
        done.
        I sent Edna's poem to my family, who were also all by my mother's side when
        she passed, and my sister wrote back..."wonderful poem that says it all about
        life... and death.... and each other.... "
        peace to all of you,
        Sara

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 10, 2003
          Well guess I missed something...but that's not surprising. After being laid off...again...I've been in a haze of fear.

          My sincere condolences for the loss of your mother. It is very hard to lose a parent...after all, they have been with you all your life...and I know the pain and grief you must be experiencing.

          Blessings