Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: Mariposa

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 8, 2003
      Dear Sara, I am so sorry to hear of your mom's death. Yes, it feels very
      holy to be with someone you love as they die. I was with my grandma, dad and
      stepson. Though some pictures remain in my mind that I'd rather not see, I
      feel so blessed to have been with each of them. Your poem was beautiful. I
      love Emily Dickinson too. God bless you with peace and help you to recall
      joyfilled memories of your mom. Love, gee

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 8, 2003
        Sara....I also am so sorry to hear this. I know how hard it is....I lost my Mom in 1992 and I still haven't really gotten over it....I cry every Feb. 6th....I cry every Nov. 8th which was her birthday. We were very, very close. I am so heartbroken for you Sara...hang in sweetie.

        Dear Sara, I am so sorry to hear of your mom's death. Yes, it feels very
        holy to be with someone you love as they die. I was with my grandma, dad and
        stepson. Though some pictures remain in my mind that I'd rather not see, I
        feel so blessed to have been with each of them. Your poem was beautiful. I
        love Emily Dickinson too. God bless you with peace and help you to recall
        joyfilled memories of your mom. Love, gee

      • Patricia J. Hauldren
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 8, 2003
          Beautiful. I'm working on a Tarot Card for an art swap and I'll post it in a few, and this poem fits right in with it.

        • srw1954@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 10, 2003
            Gee, Carol, Alley,
            I truly appreciate all of your sweet words of support and sympathy regarding
            the passing of my mom. I'm feeling much better as time and life goes on,
            although I still have, and will continue to have, intense periods of grief
            well up in me as images and memories of her appear.
            Gee, I'm sorry to hear of your grandma, dad and stepson, but glad for you
            that you could be there when they passed. And Carol, sounds like your mom
            was special to you too. Alley, I'd love to see your Tarot card that relates
            or incorporates to the poem (which one, Edna's or Emily's?) when you have it
            done.
            I sent Edna's poem to my family, who were also all by my mother's side when
            she passed, and my sister wrote back..."wonderful poem that says it all about
            life... and death.... and each other.... "
            peace to all of you,
            Sara

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 10, 2003
              Well guess I missed something...but that's not surprising. After being laid off...again...I've been in a haze of fear.

              My sincere condolences for the loss of your mother. It is very hard to lose a parent...after all, they have been with you all your life...and I know the pain and grief you must be experiencing.

              Blessings