Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] carol/off topic

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2003
      Carol....

      Glad to have you back and glad to hear you had such a marvelous time. We all need time to get away, forget about all troubles and just have fun.

      Can't wait to see your pics...and if you want to have your friend scan the ones that are too dark and email them to me offlist, I might be able to fix them up for you. I'm by no means a pro with re-working photos but generally can improve them considerably.

      LOL Willem....don't I wish I had hit the jackpot ;-)

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2003
        Thanks Tatezi....it's funny, but when I saw some dark pics I thought of you right away. I know the magic you can do with pics. Ok hon, will do that, I'm sending off the good ones on Tuesday for scanning....I'll send them to anyone on this forum who wants to see them....just give me your private email address gang....and thanks again Tats.

        Huggggs

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2003
          My pleasure, Carol. I always find working with photos a challenge and the more practice I get the better I get. I just love working with my graphics apps.