Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] carol/off topic

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7 12:43 AM
      LOL Willem....don't I wish I had hit the jackpot ;-) I just got back from Vegas last Sunday night and am still catching up on emails and sleep etc etc. Francina knows all about my trip....along with my close internet buddies. It was a for the "girls" only email though. I had the bestest time Willem, much more than I expected or anticipated. The gambling was good...I'd win some and then put it back in....but at least I broke about even....so I was playing on the house's money. The views were awesome, just got the pics back today, I will get Fran to scan some to you....the Venetian hotel pics were kinda dark, but it's the prettiest hotel I've ever seen....built to scale with Venice....went on the gondola ride. Just had a grrrrrreat time. Now it's time to concentrate more on my health, I can't thank you enough Willem for offering to get me the meds if I stayed with Francina....you are fantastic. I might still take you up on that if things fall through here....although from what the GIs hear, Canada will fund the peg starting April 1st....my GI doc put me on the waiting list....which will be in May. And I need a root canal done, broke a tooth real bad....off to the Dentist on Tuesday whaaaaa whaaaaaaaa. About my tumor marking being a point higher....doc said he wasn't too concerned but wants me to have regular blood tests to see if it raises...then I'd get a tri-phasic scan or something like that. Although I had a great time in Vegas, by Saturday I was wanting to come home....so it all worked out like a well oiled machine? LOL.

      Hugggggs
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7 7:13 AM
        Carol....

        Glad to have you back and glad to hear you had such a marvelous time. We all need time to get away, forget about all troubles and just have fun.

        Can't wait to see your pics...and if you want to have your friend scan the ones that are too dark and email them to me offlist, I might be able to fix them up for you. I'm by no means a pro with re-working photos but generally can improve them considerably.

        LOL Willem....don't I wish I had hit the jackpot ;-)

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7 11:43 PM
          Thanks Tatezi....it's funny, but when I saw some dark pics I thought of you right away. I know the magic you can do with pics. Ok hon, will do that, I'm sending off the good ones on Tuesday for scanning....I'll send them to anyone on this forum who wants to see them....just give me your private email address gang....and thanks again Tats.

          Huggggs

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9 9:35 AM
            My pleasure, Carol. I always find working with photos a challenge and the more practice I get the better I get. I just love working with my graphics apps.