carol

  • w.m.landstra
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2003
      Hi Carol.Glad to hear that you.re starting the Peg in may.I have not heard from you from a long time and thought you might have hit the jackpot in Vegas and gone off to somewhere where nobody knows your name.GOOD FOR YOU.Willem.

    • w.m.landstra
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26 1:04 AM
        HI.Canada is still a civilised country,there are more nice people living there then bad people.Authorities,local council,dept. of health,political representatives,doctors,etc.etc.Some of the authorities are difficult but many are human and don.t always go by the book.A society which strictly goes by the book does.nt excist.Such a society could.nt function.In that respect there.s no difference between say holland or canada.I would have a long talk with your doctor and ask him to apply again for treatment and mabye using a different channel,higher-up.You had acceptable enzymes levels before,time and a half,let he use them.Approach roche or scheering plough,get a different doctor who commits himself more to his patients.It.s easy behind my pc and far away to give you advise but I would try anything if I were you.I could.nt accept this lying down.Courage and strenght because this struggle to get treatment saps your energy.Willem