Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Yahoo! News - Group Urges Ban of AntidepressantSerzone

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      Alley, I have heard advertisements from lawyers in the Seattle/Tacoma area on tv about suing for using Serzone....and it's been on tv for quite a while....don't know why it's just now being pulled off shelves. I would have thought it had been pulled a long time ago. Thanks for the warning....I see that they don't pull dangerous drugs off shelves until a big lawsuit gets settled....ARGGGGGGG.

      I know that here in Canada if something is even iffy....it's immediately yanked. There was an ecoli outbreak (contained) that came from one cow....and BC yanked all the beef that had been processed within 3 months of the outbreak....and that's a major loss to the rich suppliers.....we don't take the chances here. There was no Thalidimide (sp) babies in Canada, that's why it takes soooo long to get a drug approved....I'll be starting the peg in May sometime....keeping my fingers xed anyway.