Free Viral Load Testing for Hepatitis B

  • sfpacheco
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      Dear Prospective Participants!

      Our organization helps in the development and advancement of testing
      methodologies. We are collaborating in the development of a new assay
      which will be more precise in the quantification of HBV Viral Load.
      The same is a nationwide blood collection protocol for HBsAg positive
      patients. We encourage everyone to participate.

      In order to do so, please respond replying to this e-mail and in the
      Subject line copy and paste "I want to Participate"to info-
      HepB@... and you will receive detailed instructions as
      to where to go and you will receive your HBV Viral Load Test-FREE!!
      (A $150.00 value for free!!).

      WE ADHERE TO FULL PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY COMPLIANCE REGULATIONS

      What to Expect

      1. Once you respond to the above e-mail address you will receive
      detailed instructions as to which blood collection site to go to (It
      will be the closest to your address of preference).
      2. Authorized personnel will collect the blood specimens.
      3. You will be issued a control number.
      4. You will be e-mailed your test results within 1 week!
      5. That's It!!
      Do not hesitate in taking advantage of this special offer!!!

      THE FIRST 50 PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A $25.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE!