Article on Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis

  • cepelc <cepelc@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      Hi everyone...

      My name is Corrie Pelc and I'm a freelance writer for Hepatitis
      Magazine.

      I'm currently working on an article on Primary Sclerosing
      Cholangitis and am looking for those with hepatitis that may also
      have this disease to interview for my article.

      If you are interested in taking part in my article, please contact
      me at cepelc@....

      Thank you for your time. :)

      Corrie