Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: *Dating Site For Hep-C Singles!*

  • Patricia J. Hauldren
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2003
      I guess you are referring to my post of the hep c singles sites. They aren't "my"sites and I don't go there so I don't know what goes on there. (I'm not single).

      No, HCV isn't listed by the CDC as an STD.

      But the biggest problem people with HCV have is finding partners who aren't scared to death once their learn their date has HCV. I'm glad I'm not in the dating game at this point in my life.

      If you have suggestions, join the group and voice them.