Re: *Dating Site For Hep-C Singles!*

  • pmgilbertson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2003
      <A HREF="http://www.hepcsinglesonline.com">http://www.hepcsinglesonline.com</A>

      I have been a Hepper for 30+ years and no where in any of all my reading did
      I ever see the fact that Hep C is an STD. We Heppers must do all we can to
      prevent that thought from getting wide spread. I think your singles site is a
      nice thing but it promotes the idea that Hep C is and STD and it is not. I
      and many others will not sign up or use your site. YOU are doing the Hepper
      world a diservice by stating that Hep C is an STD. Pete G

      If there are any groups that you belong to and I missed please send this to
      them we as Heppers must stop this STD B.S The site owner of "Dating Site for
      Hep C Singles" is the first person on this mailer marisa@... . It
      clearly states that HEP C is an STD.. Well many of us know that this is pure
      crap so lets nip this in the bud... Thanks Pete G

      "Chance favors the prepared mind"
      Louis Pasteur

      ** If you can't be a good example then you have to be a horrible warning**

      Da YOOPER