TIME TO STOP E-MAILING HBO

  • Linda Tant Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2003
      Please spread this far and wide:

      I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for the outstanding response to my request for folks to e-mail HBO and ask them to air FACTOR 8: THE ARKANSAS PRISON BLOOD SCANDAL.

      Now it's just as urgent that we STOP. We have got her attention so well it's starting to get on her nerves, so any further mailings will be COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE.

      I can't begin to tell you how much Kelly and I appreciate your help with this, and you may rest assured that I will be back here spreading the word when we learn just when and where it will air. Believe me, when you see this film, you will be so thrilled to have been a part of exposing this atrocity.

      A hundred million thanks to all of you. I love you folks to death!!

      LINDA TANT MILLER
      PRISON REFORM UNITY DAY 2003 IS OCTOBER 18
      PRISON REFORM UNITY PROJECT - PRUP
      http://www.prup.net