Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] KELLY Miller's latest results, non-detectable.

  • Gail Samples
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2003
      I went undetectable in 3 weeks-both times I did treatment. I also relapsed.
      I am skeptical, to say the least, about this godzilla device.

      gail

      From: "Claudia Kane" <claudia@...>
      Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:09:48 -0800
      To: <GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] KELLY Miller's latest results,
      non-detectable.

      I hate to burst your bubble, but many of us on treatment have undetectable
      PCRs anywhere from 4-12 weeks. This is not to say that the godzilla doesn't
      help, but that many of us who aren't using it still are getting the
      undetectable results. Hopefully your doctor has explained that you still
      need the full course of treatment as this nasty little virus likes to hide
      out and we need the full course to make sure it is gone.
      Good luck and congratulations on your non-detectable!
      Claudia