Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] KELLY Miller's latest results, non-detectable.

  • willem landstra
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2003
      Three TX,all the time I was undetectable after 8 weeks.You have to do the full course,the dragon hides in a cave and strikes again when treatment is stopped too soon.This Godzilla thing sounds to me like a big joke(no offence).If it claims what is says it should be tested in a clinical-setting.William.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2003
        I went undetectable in 3 weeks-both times I did treatment. I also relapsed.
        I am skeptical, to say the least, about this godzilla device.

        gail

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .