Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] KELLY Miller's latest results, non-detectable.

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2003
      Kelly,

      What wonderful news.....do you have the link to the site to share? I am so happy for you!

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2003
        Three TX,all the time I was undetectable after 8 weeks.You have to do the full course,the dragon hides in a cave and strikes again when treatment is stopped too soon.This Godzilla thing sounds to me like a big joke(no offence).If it claims what is says it should be tested in a clinical-setting.William.
        I hate to burst your bubble, but many of us on treatment have undetectable PCRs anywhere from 4-12 weeks. This is not to say that the godzilla doesn't help, but that many of us who aren't using it still are getting the undetectable results. Hopefully your doctor has explained that you still need the full course of treatment as this nasty little virus likes to hide out and we need the full course to make sure it is gone.
        Good luck and congratulations on your non-detectable!
        Claudia

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 8, 2003
          I went undetectable in 3 weeks-both times I did treatment. I also relapsed.
          I am skeptical, to say the least, about this godzilla device.

          gail

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .