KELLY Miller's latest results, non-detectable.

  • Baby_grand <bobluhrs@exchange.microsoft.
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2003
      Hello all,
      I want to thank a benevolent soul,baby_grand on this site
      for "turning me on" to microelectricity! I caught Hep.C at ground
      zero,and it was discovered quickly from all the required testing.I
      started using the traditional TX,Interferon/Ribavirin.On the 6th week
      I started using the Godzilla twice daily.After 3 weeks of using my
      godzilla,with the combo treatment,I had blood test results come back
      undetectable with the most accurate test available,the RNA/PCR
      quantasure plus! To say I was shocked would be an understatement!
      along with my doctor.So,it was wiped out in 9 weeks!,where as the
      typical combo Treatment alone, should have taken 4 to 6 mos.! I'm
      just blown away.,ecstatic!This particular doctor,had never seen it go
      away that fast,and it's all he does.He's a hepatologist! It could
      have been even sooner,but I didn't get a test until the 9 week
      point.I told him about the micro electrical unit (Godzilla),and he
      wouldn't comment,as it's not FDA approved,but i could tell, he was
      going to go straight to this site after I left!!....haha,THANK You
      all!!!

      This was posted on the yahoo group: microelectricitygermkiller

      bG
    • Claudia Kane
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2003
        I hate to burst your bubble, but many of us on treatment have undetectable PCRs anywhere from 4-12 weeks. This is not to say that the godzilla doesn't help, but that many of us who aren't using it still are getting the undetectable results. Hopefully your doctor has explained that you still need the full course of treatment as this nasty little virus likes to hide out and we need the full course to make sure it is gone.
        Good luck and congratulations on your non-detectable!
        Claudia

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2003
          I don't have the disease, but I do care a lot. To me there's an
          upside risk of not doing this and perhaps getting well despite the
          lack of formal proof and approval (it was not tested by the medical
          establishment in humans, so it could be workable or not workable. It
          is wrong to guess that it does not work). The odds have been
          remarkably good in very small but persistent numbers.

          We have reports from another godzilla person showing reductions of
          99.3 percent 2.2mil vs 14k over 15 weeks. When he discontinued
          godzilla halfway the count went back up halfway.. he used NO drugs
          at all before, during or after. If it had just gone into spontaneous
          remission with godzilla, why did it then climb as soon as he stopped
          and in about the same ratio as the dose per time of electricity??
          I'd say it merits consideration, if not a blind faith in it enough to
          try it, it is free. And it doesn't rule out anything else needed for
          treatment, either.

          Another with HIV also went down 25 percent with drugs discontinued,
          using godzilla only two weeks, doctor could not account for it, but
          cancelled further treatments for 3 months to see what happens. One
          for one, this has not failed yet.

          I only mention HIV as simply another blood carried microbe that
          apparently goes inert with small amounts of dc current applied to it,
          as the lab work at a medical college already showed.

          We have VERY few people willing to use godzilla, sad to say, as it
          means building the thing and being the village fool. So there just
          aren't many cases to base on. But of those few, there's nobody yet
          who didn't get a remarkable remission, just nobody. The ones with
          odd symptoms of unknown origins got no benefit. Only those with
          microbes confirmed saw remissions. So the placebo in this is
          probably not very high.

          bG

          --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, "Claudia Kane"

          Service.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 7, 2003
            Kelly,

            What wonderful news.....do you have the link to the site to share? I am so happy for you!

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 8, 2003
              Three TX,all the time I was undetectable after 8 weeks.You have to do the full course,the dragon hides in a cave and strikes again when treatment is stopped too soon.This Godzilla thing sounds to me like a big joke(no offence).If it claims what is says it should be tested in a clinical-setting.William.

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 8, 2003
                I went undetectable in 3 weeks-both times I did treatment. I also relapsed.
                I am skeptical, to say the least, about this godzilla device.

                gail

[...]

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

                <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .